We accept your regular (indemnity) dental insurance. We are providers for:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Met Life
- U.S. Military Dental Insurance
- United Concordia
- United Health Care
Please keep in mind that:
1. Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract.
2. Our fees are generally considered usual, customary and reasonable by most companies. Your insurance plan benefits may fall below the average insurance plan.
3. Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts.
4. Any amount not paid by your insurance within 30 days is payable by you.
To process your insurance claim we will need your insurance card or form and your signed release. We will accept assignment of insurance benefits once it is verified that your insurance will pay us. If you have dual insurance, we will accept assignment on the primary, but expect you to pay the estimated balance and be reimbursed by your secondary insurance. We will estimate your coverage as closely as possible, but until we actually receive payment from the insurance company, it remains an estimate.
If you have any questions about the above information or any uncertainty regarding insurance coverage, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you.
Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered. We accept Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We also provide financial arrangements for extensive treatment. Using Care Credit you may qualify for interest free payments up to 12 months.