Dental Hygiene Tips
- Move your toothbrush in short, gentle, circular, toothwide strokes.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle where the teeth meet the gums, trying to get the bristle tips just under the gumline.
- Don't forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
Flossing is the best way to clean between the teeth and under the gums.
- Hug the tooth with the floss
- Floss every day, usually at bedtime
Routine Dental Visits
Visit your dentist every six months, or as recommended by your hygienist.